Love In Black Perfume by Creed, Composed in 2008 by erwin creed to chronicle the life of first lady jaqueline kennedy whom he met during her travels to europe. Like jackie o, this dark, mysterious pefume is also approachable. The bottle is made with the black sand she loved when she wed aristotle onassis in the greek isles and was released on the 40 anniversary of that wedding.
- A floral fragrance for contemporary women
- Sweet, powdery, warm, feminine & bewitching
- Top notes of Italian violet, night-blooming jasmine & cedar from Virginia
- Heart notes of Florentine iris, cloves & Tonkin musk
- Base notes of Bourgogne blackcurrant & Bulgarian rose